Saturday, January 16, 2010

Send appeal to Aachen prison:

Telefon: 0241 9173-0

Fax: 0241 9173-273

E-mail: poststelle@jva-aachen.nrw.de

Gabriel is an anarchist who along with another, Jose Fernandez Delgado, escaped from the brutal F.I.E.S prison system of the Spanish State. Gabriel and Jose are now residing in the Jails of Germany, after attempting to escape a police control on the Belgium/German border. Gabriel has written quite a lot since being in Jail 20 years, and he is only 36.

You can read more about the case here: escape into rebellion

A letter from Gabriel Pombo da Silva

"Yes, I am aware of the harsh repression that you have been suffering in Italy, further reason for reinforcing the undertaking of the Anarchist Black Cross.

Obviously they want to wipe us out in a squalid manner, thus their effort to criminalize “anti-repressive organizations” and place them on the same “legal” level as the Informal Groups. The fact is that they want to shut up any opposition to their system of Domination, Control, Exploitation and Death.

All my rebel love and complicity can be taken for granted: to the Informal Groups of the FAI and, generally, to all those who struggle against the State-Capital and its Prisons… and to all comrades in prison, all the more so if “guilty” like me of loving freedom in all its sense without measure.

Our trial in Aachen finally comes to sentence in August… I say finally because it is torture to go to court. They handle us worse than animals, with glasses provided with black-painted lenses, earplugs and shackled hands and feet… We are scattered in various prisons and they always transport us separately, each with his or her group of riot cops in balaclavas.

After 21 years of prison, so much struggle and torture, there is nothing that surprises me in this life. It only provokes me to greater rage that correspondence is “lost” along the way or only gets to me after several months of delay. What the fascists of the Spanish state were unable to do the “German Federal Republic” is doing.

I feel powerless and enraged because I can do nothing about it, and in this sense I appeal to the international revolutionary solidarity of our comrades.

A strong rebel embrace to all!!"

Gabriel Pombo da Silva

Aachen, July 21, 2005

Another text from Gabriel:

"It's raining in Aachen"

by Gabriel Pomba da Silva,

Anarchist insurrectionalist political prisoner in Germany

Translated by Jordan ML, 2005

It's raining in Aachen and above a grand expanse of grey clouds hangs, and when my eyes sink from the heights to the front, i see a wall, also grey, and behind the wall denuded trees that raise their arms to the heavens as though they were imploring, damning, rebuking, asking, "why are my roots set in this Earth, this cemetery of living men who wander like zombies between the walls of their cells?"

All the same, tree-brothers... there you are, predestined as am I to suffer the rigors of the Seasons, of the Weather, of the caprices of men and the rigors of intemperateness... It's only that many moons ago I ceased raising my arms to the heavens to beg, damn, rebuke or ask for anything from the Architect of the Universe...

I let the rain soak me, I let the cold make me contract... I let the rays of the sun caress me... I close my eyes and I am like you, and when I open them again I am a tree with blood and eyes that contemplate, from the vantage point of the inevitable, the passage of time, amazed and petrified.

There was once a Time when I had no roots, and traveled to many different places, where I saw blue, yellow, orange, and red skies... Skies darkened by a million flickering eyes...

There was once a Time when I climbed on the arms of our brothers and sat myself in the highest branches to see human beings as ants wandering from one side to the other, and I asked myself, what is pushing them to this frenetic coming and going?

Oh yes!! And by the way I discovered in your hands and arms bird's nests, eggs, little birds without feathers and with closed eyes... and I murmured to them, "One day you will open up your eyes and fly through many colored skies... but you must beware of the huntsmen..."

Oh!! I am sure that many birds, descendants of those others that I saw with their eyes closed, have flown over infinitely colored skies, have lit upon branches in many other trees... some others will have fallen from the nest, others will have been hunted down, others abandoned because some hunter will have killed their fathers and mothers...

But life goes on its inexorable course, full of life and death, happiness and tragedy, full of trees: men, woman, and birds, heavens of a thousand colors, of rain and sun...

It's raining in Aachen and I am not going to let my memories, my emotions, my ideas and feelings die of the cold and the grey, nor at the hands the frenetic ant-men...

It's raining in Aachen and I let the rain soak me, feed my melancholy, and give wings to my dreams... After everything, brother tree, our roots are fed by the Earth, and everyone and everything, sooner or later, ends up as shadow, ash, memory, yesterday... Well then, why not go forwards faithfully towards anarchy? Is there anything greater? I ask you...

Gabriel,

January 31, 2005, in germany.

No comments:

Solidarity Poster for Polykarpos Georgiadis and Vaggelis Chrisohoidis (greece)



POSTER SAYS:
did anyone speak of a
KIDNAPPING?
“…A handful of capitalists
have organized a criminal gang
and have kidnapped the proletarians,
demanding for ransom
their labor force,
merchandising their human activity,
their time (which is turned into money),
their own being itself…”
IMMEDIATE RELEASE
to vaggelis Chrisohoidis and Polykarpos Georgiadis
who the persecuting authorities, exactly because they denied to betray values and people,
accuse them as participators in the kidnapping of industrialist Milonas
anarchists from Serres from north-greece


Anarchists solidarity protest outside Korydallos prison, the main prison in Athens, at the time of the change of the year. This protest happens every New Year's Eve for the past six years. This year more than 400 people took part in the protest that interacted with the prisoners inside through shouting mutual slogans and fireworks. The main slogan was "The passion for freedom is stronger that your prisons".
NEW YEAR OUTSIDE IN KORRIDALOS PRISON 2011
Watch live streaming video from agitprop at livestream.com
FIRE TO ALL PRISONS

A society that punishes/the condition of incarceration/the prison of the mind/the prison as punishment/the rage of the damned will sound on the ruins of prisons/those denying obedience and misery of our era even within its hellholes/will dance together on the ruins of every last prison/with the flame of rebellion avenging whatever creates prisons.

To the prisoners struggle already counting one dead and thousands in hunger strike across greece, we stand in solidarity and anger until the destruction of every last prison.


ARSON AND WILDFIRE FOR EVERY PRISON

SOLIDARITY TO ALL PRISONERS IN GREECE


Keny Arkana - La Rage English Subtitles

1976 - 2000 Greek Anarchists Fight for Freedom

(December Riots in Greece)