- Gathering - Demonstration in Siteia on Crete island. Workers of public and privete sector, doctors, builders, farmers, teachers, pupils, students, self-employed, unemployed participated in the protests against the government's and EU's economical measures. 95% of the privete companies around the area were closed for the day, participating in one of the biggest mobilizations during the last years.
- Demonstration in Veroia town. The syndicalist leaders for one more time under the target and the slogans of the demonstrators.
- Demonstration in Irakleio on Crete island. Around 1000 persons, base's unions, students, workers, anarchists, out-parliamentary communists demonstrated through the center of the town. Also, many slogans against the leadership of syndicalists. "Plaisio" company got blocked from the demonstrators because the bosses did not let the workers to strike. Many banks in the central street also smashed. Two teams of special pigs' forces tried to attack the block but were pushed away by the people on the streets.
- Demonstration in Volos town. The protestors gathered at METKA factory (watch older update) and blocked the entrences, so the workers could participate in the actions despite the bosses' tactics to forbid the right for striking. The syndicalist leadership demonstrated with 50 persons ceperatly from the main block of the protestors. Some hundreds of students, pupils, workers, out-parliamentary communists, anarchists demonstrated through the town against the government's and EU's economical measures. Two cameras were smashed on Iasonos street and the pigs tried to attack but they were pushed away and many slogans were shouted in front of the offices of PASOK and Nea Dimokratia while undercover cops were following in the near. Many multinational companies which forbid the workers to strike were also blocked from the protestors.
- Two demonstrations in Mytilini on Lesvos island, one from PAME (bureaucratic syndicalists) and one with independent base's unions, students, etc. The second demonstration, behind a plakat on which was written "Capitalism is not to be reformed, only to be destroyed", directed through the centre of the town, posters were rised up on banks, leaflets were spreded to people, walls of government buildings were sprayed and attacked with colour-bombs.
- Demonstration under rain in Ioannina town with participation of 1500 persons and heavy presence of special pigs' forces.
- Gathering also on Naxos island against the economical measures.
- Demonstration in Thessaloniki with more than 7,000 people. Basic needs products were expropriated from two super markets and given to the people around. One camera burnt and many eggs, stones and paint were thrown against government buildings and ministries. Also smashed the offices of church institution, Vodafone company, cash machines from banks, fast food companies.
- 150,000 people participated in the three different gatherings at Athens to demonstrate against the government's economical measures. The city full of undercover pigs and special pigs' forces who attacked the protestors with teargas before the beginning of the demonstration trying to brake the body of the demonstration into several different small blocks. The pigs started attacking also in many different parts around the downtown with teargas, by beating up people but also in many cases driving, for one more time, against protestors with their motorcycles. It seems that the masses of people on the streets made them afraid, so they used tones of teargas and sound-flash granades since the beginning in order to terrorize any single person who resists. Strong clashes all around the centre of Athens, many protestors were heavily injured by cops but also in many cases the cops lost their motorcycles and other equipment. Many multinational companies, banks, street cameras, luxurious cars were also smashed by protestors. According to first information 11 people have been arrested.