Thursday, November 25, 2010

Statement of Responsibility Claim from Haris Hadjimihelakis in 23 nov.



I take the political responsibility for my participation in the revolutionary organization Conspiracy of Cells of Fire.
I stand proud of my choice to remain intransigent on the side of urban guerilla warfare until the moment the state mechanism on 23/09/2009 managed to tightly tie my hands and throw my body into a dungeon.
What, however, they will never be able to imprison is my free revolutionary consciousness. What they will not be able to prevent is the continuation of production of my radical insurrectional speech, even in the condition of confinement.
I salute comrades urban guerillas Gerasimos Tsakalos and Panagiotis Argirou.
Our position will always be on the authentic side of life, the side of militant guerilla formations for the constant revolutionary action and the revolution.
NOTHING IS OVER, EVERYTHING CONTINUES
REVOLUTION FIRST AND ALWAYS.


A few words about the "Halandri" case and a personal self critique

Now, of course, certain questions will generate about the changing of the political handling of my case from 23/09/2009 until now. Curiosity and the poor imagination of some, may already preparing to spread their traditional bile. Disregarding them, however, i attempt a public self-criticism and repositioning for the real comrades who listen with their heart and mind, not those who are keen to throw mud at every opportunity.
Let's take things from scratch.
The well-known invasion in Halandri combined with the fanfare of the anti-terrorist police to find the safe-house of the revolutionary organization Conspiracy of Cells of Fire. This claim was yet another attempt of targeting the general friend and comrade environment and the translation of this vindictive nature of law enforcement mechanisms to arrest warrants and imprisonments.
Because however, pride characterizes my choices, it does not allow me to connive, but on the contrary requires me to acknowledge errors that stigmatize my progress within the revolutionary movement, I take full personal responsibility (responsibility that I have taken in front of the courts months ago) for the preparatory nature of my error to transfer even if temporary a mechanism to my house, which by being legitimate was a meeting place of people who have no connection with the case.
And in that spirit of self-criticism and self-evaluation of revolutionary my options, I declare publicly that the main reason I had not yet accepted responsibility as a member of the Conspiracy was the cost it could have had on those involved in the case.
You see I always had in mind a certain political stance on red handed arrest, but perhaps inadvertently I had never calculate what happened.
I felt the weight of responsibility on me for many people, believing that a claim on my part might put them in a difficult position.
However, the developments once again beat me to it the afternoon of 1/11/2010, when my comrades Gerasimos Tsakalos and Panagiotis Argirou are arrested in Pagrati area.
The freeze and the blow of loss last only a moment, followed by an iron determination and strong conscience. The fact of the arrest of the comrades, our common origins, the moments we shared in the past, the history and honour of the organization, but also my pride as a revolutionary and a fighter, do not leave me no choice but to take political responsibility for my participation in the Conspiracy of Cells of Fire.
And there is more to come ...
Haris Hadjimihelakis
Koridallos prisons


boubourAs translation actforfreedomnow

No comments:

Solidarity Poster for Polykarpos Georgiadis and Vaggelis Chrisohoidis (greece)



POSTER SAYS:
did anyone speak of a
KIDNAPPING?
“…A handful of capitalists
have organized a criminal gang
and have kidnapped the proletarians,
demanding for ransom
their labor force,
merchandising their human activity,
their time (which is turned into money),
their own being itself…”
IMMEDIATE RELEASE
to vaggelis Chrisohoidis and Polykarpos Georgiadis
who the persecuting authorities, exactly because they denied to betray values and people,
accuse them as participators in the kidnapping of industrialist Milonas
anarchists from Serres from north-greece


Anarchists solidarity protest outside Korydallos prison, the main prison in Athens, at the time of the change of the year. This protest happens every New Year's Eve for the past six years. This year more than 400 people took part in the protest that interacted with the prisoners inside through shouting mutual slogans and fireworks. The main slogan was "The passion for freedom is stronger that your prisons".
NEW YEAR OUTSIDE IN KORRIDALOS PRISON 2011
Watch live streaming video from agitprop at livestream.com
FIRE TO ALL PRISONS

A society that punishes/the condition of incarceration/the prison of the mind/the prison as punishment/the rage of the damned will sound on the ruins of prisons/those denying obedience and misery of our era even within its hellholes/will dance together on the ruins of every last prison/with the flame of rebellion avenging whatever creates prisons.

To the prisoners struggle already counting one dead and thousands in hunger strike across greece, we stand in solidarity and anger until the destruction of every last prison.


ARSON AND WILDFIRE FOR EVERY PRISON

SOLIDARITY TO ALL PRISONERS IN GREECE


Keny Arkana - La Rage English Subtitles

1976 - 2000 Greek Anarchists Fight for Freedom

(December Riots in Greece)