1. We denounce the actions of the Greek police in this case, and in particular the actions of Delta Force, whose brutal attack on the American woman was decidedly intentional and dangerously close to lethal.
2. We stand in solidarity with the comrades in Greece and around the world fighting the state, capital and all its repressive agents including the IMF and World Bank.
3. We are in support of whatever means of revolt or resistance arises to the police.
4. We demand an investigation into the incident.
5. We demand justice for our other Greek comrades, (including two dead in the past two years, Alexis and Lambros) who are severely repressed and beaten on a daily basis.
6. We seek an end to all prisons and freedom for all political prisoners.
More information, including photos of the injuries suffered, can be found on Indybay (http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2010/11/26/18665048.php)